Worship Is Freedom

Worship Is Freedom

Friday, April 9, 2010

New Dreams Coming

I woke up around 3:30AM this morning after a short dream. In the dream I was being escorted around a shanty town that was on the shore of a beach. There was a river emptying into the ocean and there were numerous one room shanty's scattered all around the beach. Some had some organization, as they were roughly lined up into the semblance of streets.


But, the person that was escorting me drew my attention to a small plank of wood in front of the opening into each of these shanties. These looked as if they were welcome mats, but my guide told me that those were Head Stones. The owner of each shanty had been buried under the doorstep of their shanty.

Then I woke up.


As I laid there thinking about that dream. I heard the word. ABORNING! Aborning is a term used when something is born but is in danger of quickly dying.


Then I heard Him tell me that the Shanty's were the dreams of people that had dreamed dreams of ministry, but the dreams had died. He said that the only thing wrong with these dreams was that most of them were not big enough. Instead of believing Father for dreams the size of Mansions, they had dreamed of Shanty's, and so those dreams died.


But, He kept on saying, “Aborning, Aborning, Aborning. We are going Aborning.” I caught the sense that He was saying this as a Shepherd. I got the sense that there were multiple ewe's giving birth, and He was going to deliver the Lambs. That these Lambs were HIS Dreams being born in the minds of those that were dreaming big.


No comments: