Worship Is Freedom

Worship Is Freedom

Friday, February 26, 2010

Dream from Boston JHOP

“I had a dream that I was in a conference center. I don’t remember anybody being in it accept Lou Engle and a man on a set of drums. I walked in and was watching and listening to Lou Engle pray on the mic. Lou had a light blue long-sleeve shirt on. The man was beating a drum beat while Lou prayed. All of a sudden the man on the drums literally erupted with a spirit of prophecy and interrupted Lou's praying. Lou stopped praying and turned to the man as he prophesied. The voice that came through this man was not his voice nor the voice of any man. It was the
deepest, loudest, overwhelming and booming voice. I believe it was the Lords voice. He said, ‘Salvation belongs to our God! It will belong to our God! On April 9, 2010 it will happen!’ Then Lou turned back and I watched him be completely transfigured into Abraham Lincoln with a white t-shirt on!”

No comments: