Worship Is Freedom

Worship Is Freedom

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain is coming

I was riding my bike downtown. It was dark and rainy, but people were everywhere. All the sudden Jahzara, my granddaughter, was at the crosswalk that I was waiting to cross. She was confused about when to go. I got off my bike and told her to be careful and told her to “watch the signs.” But because I was busy with her someone stole my bike. Then I was walking with her in my arms and different people that were associated with Chico State University told me that they would be in their office if I needed to talk. Another one told me the shirt I was wearing was nice and that I had done a good job choosing it (it was blue and white). Then the dream changed and I was with Jahzara in a room and there was an old caring man putting a bandage on her foot and talking about our founding fathers, how they had to ask themselves if there is a cost when we denigrate the word of God.


Rain is coming and the harvest of souls is ripe. We must prepare by becoming mature in speaking the truth with love. Be prepared to reap a harvest. God will lead us to the place of victory as we follow the signs. We must see the signs. An immature church does not know how to read the signs, but God will send fathers and mothers to help read the signs. God when the Spirit says go, and stay when the Spirit says stay. Learn to follow His vision and His lead. There will be a temptation to learn from the world. There will be a temptation to compromise the word of God and there will be a temptation to get ideas from the ways of the world rather than heaven. It is important to be led by the signs of the Spirit of God. It is time to put on revelation and purity. When we walk in the pure revelation of heaven we will be ready to see a harvest of souls. It is time for prophetic evangelism. Heal the wounded foot of the Gospel. Heal your walk and heal the feet that carry good news to the earth. God is renewing vision for evangelism and releasing the revelation that will reach our city. Ask Him for strategies to shine the light to those around you, for the rain is coming. Prepare to be a vessel of honor.

No comments: