Worship Is Freedom

Worship Is Freedom

Monday, January 31, 2011

Dream of Revival

In a dream a worship leader and I were walking through JC Penny's at the mall here in Chico. The presence of God filled the store and Katie began to sing HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY as she was looking around for clothes. Then the power of the Spirit fell in the place and we began to pray for all the people that we saw in the store. Pretty soon the Spirit was moving in these new believers like they had been believers all their lives. They began finding people and praying for them, just as we had been. It was as if we were in a present day Pentecost revival. The Spirit was moving in everyone who we touched.

All of a sudden we were in down town Chico and the people who had just became believers were forming groups and going throughout the city. We went out on the streets and everywhere you could see there was people getting prayed for by these new believers. I remember walking up to a group of students and asked one if his right knee was hurting and he said yeah, so I began to pray for him. In the midst of praying the Lord spoke a name to me and I spoke it out loud, and it happened to be the name of the student next to the one I was praying for. We prayed for them both and they both walked away healed. Pretty soon the streets of down town were flooded with people being ministered to by the Holy Spirit and people were getting saved left and right. Our whole church was there and everyone was worshiping on the streets.

This dream I feel was of the Lord. It was interesting because I felt like we were in the Pentecost revival of ACTS. We didn't do anything but worshiped and HE came and many got saved.

No comments: