Last night I had a dream where I was shown the foundations of man's accomplishments. These foundations were good things yet I felt uneasy about them. I was wakened by a thick sense of darkness. I was aware that a wave was coming from the enemy that was trying to push the people of God off the path and that it is very important that we stay planted on the Rock. Father in heaven began to speak to me about building upon the foundation of Christ. No other foundation will do.
Although man can teach us things of God, they are not a foundation that we can trust to build upon. We must know Christ intimately and build upon Him. Other ministries and teachings and great stories of past heroes will not keep us strong. It is only our personal revelation of Christ that will make us a rock in times of trouble. It is time to fall upon the Rock and be broken. Let your roots grow deep in him and you will be unmovable.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment