Worship Is Freedom

Worship Is Freedom

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Greter Revelation of Christ

As I was traveling across various landscapes I fell down an embankment. There was a lamb sitting at the bottom of the hill and it's right leg was damaged. As I walked away I looked back at it and it looked at me and I thought "poor darling." I glanced behind me once again and as I looked at the lamb it began to rise up on it's hind legs and the damaged leg turned into a wing. It started rising up getting taller and taller towering above me with this great expansion of wings. It had a staff that looked like a tomahawk in its hand. I was terrified and I fell to the ground as he lifted it up and softly touched the top of my head with it and then he flew over me and disappeared.


You have seen Jesus the lamb who suffered for man. Now it is time to see the resurrected Jesus who is glorious. He will rise like a mighty warrior. He is touching the head and anointed his warriors to join in the battle. He is calling His warriors to rise and follow. It is time for the church to have revelation of the Jesus that rose from the dead, the Mighty One in heaven. It is then we will know our victory in Christ.

No comments: