Prophetic words and cutting edge teachings to equip the next generation of revolutionaries and forerunners.
Worship Is Freedom
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Rising in Unity
Last night, I had a dream. In this dream was an “army” of brides being led up to a mountain top to worship. The “brides” leading the army were pastors dressed in bridal gowns & army boots. They were worshiping at the top of their lungs and marching upward to the crown of the mountain. I saw pastors I used to know in Oroville and Chico walking arm in arm singing Ken Winton’s song “Firmly Planted” which is right out of the first 3 verses of Psalm 1. Immediately behind the pastors were the rest of us all dressed in bridal garb marching and singing all the way to the top of the mountain. Our eyes were firmly fixed on God and ascending the mountain in worship to reach the corporate gathering spot where we would continue to lift our praise and adoration to God. In the valley below the mountain was chaos, confusion and strife yet we were moving away from it as one body of people linked in Psalm 133 unity and worshiping the Father in spirit and in truth. God routed the confusion and chaos caused by sin and the enemy as worship was lifted up to Him. He caused the enemies to destroy themselves as we worshiped and prayed – like he did in Jehoshaphat’s day on Tekoa. End of dream.
I am a worshiper, a philosopher of truth, a fore-runner, and a teacher of spirituality. I am a full time missionary with the Prayer House in Chico. My passion is to help raise up fore-runners and prophets in the earth to prepare people for the next move of God. God has given me a message of victory for the Church and I teach classes on prophetic ministry. Contact me if you would like to set up a time for ministry.
No comments:
Post a Comment