Worship Is Freedom

Worship Is Freedom

Friday, February 26, 2010

Dream about a new sound

In a dream I had a shovel. I began to dig a hole when a struck something. I pulled it up to find a drum skin. I unwrapped the skin to find an old blues harmonica. I heard people coming so I wrapped the skins up and hid them, because I knew it was not quite time for them to be revealed.

I understand from this dream that a new sound is about to be released, and it will come through the drums. It is a sound that is new, yet is a remembrance of days ago. A new sound, a new rhythm, and a new anointing. The people are not yet ready, but the sound is coming soon. Healing will come through rhythms. As we get in touch with the rhythms of heaven a wave of healing will be released.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome